Sunday 18 February 2007

Feminism

Feminism is having the last say in everything.

We live longer than men so naturally is only right we have the last word. No?

It's been awhile since I've let any guy dictate me and the girls are telling me to cut them some slack. Am I intimidating? YES, very if you must know. Nothing my lanky frame can do about it. I'm not worried about being left on the shelf just yet cos men are just there to hinder me from doing what I like.

Shopping. Men never understand why there's a need to have more than 3 bags and complain about having nothing to wear when our wardrobe is packed with clothes. That's cos we women aren't slobs like men and wearing the same clothes twice a month is an inexpiable crime. My only fear is to bump into the same person and wearing what I wore the last time. It makes me feel.. cheap.

I hate how someone makes me dependent on them. Having to call, having to think 'I think he'll like this' everytime I'm shopping. I don't like it one bit. I want to be empowered, domineering even. Maybe i'm a control freak, even in bed. I want them lying down while I lord over them. I'm not the submissive flower you can order to 'bend over'. We can fuck, but on my terms.

Robbie was just illustrating to me why men find prostitutes, because of this notion of dominance and suppression. The greenback has quite role to play in the suppression of women. Are we now just sex dolls for hire? No! I'm going to find a men and treat him entirely like an object. I will tell him when he can and fuck me and we will do it whenever I want to. Yes, he will be my slave and I will pay him minimal wage to do maximum pleasuring.

Bangkok made me realise something. I think I want a boob job. It's alot of maintance but I like I could get used to added attention.

I know why the guys love the local girls there. THEY ARE SOOO PRETTY. Suay mak mak!! Jules also tells me they make the best girlfriends because they're submissive. That's SO against what I'm trying to preach here. I don't understand why men feel threaten when they meet a girl who's vocal and opinionated. I mean, I'm vocal, very if you ask anyone and i'm opinionated but "the right things just don't seem to be coming out".

Yes Jules baby, I know when you guys are poking fun of me ok!

3 comments:

Come in!!!!! said...

i need a sex change..

Liquid Ecstasy said...

Go for it!

Anonymous said...

Need a sex slave? Hahaha...