Wednesday 14 May 2008

Per Entry Charge

"You got to top up your cashcard before you go in." I said,

Jules ignored me entirely. His card was already beeping all the way since we passed the ERP thingy.

"Jules! You can't go in like that!" I yelled,

"Why not?" He responded

"Jules, it says per entry charges. How are you going to go in if you have not enough money left on the card?"

Jules, ignored me and drop straight through. The barrier lifted magically and we got in.

"They deducted already? I thought you said you didn't have enough money in the card?"

"You only pay when you exit!" Jules replied.

"But it says PER ENTRY CHARGE!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic mylene.

hyde

The Butterfly said...

tsk tsk. It's good not to think, especially when it comes to getting into the sack.

I want you stay bimbotic forever

Mylene said...

Thanks Hyde!

Oh my dear Butterfly, are you trying to get me in the sack? lol, cos if I remembered correctly, you passed me up :), or maybe you don't remember that night much.

Anonymous said...

You obviously haven't driven a car before haha.

Mylene said...

LE, I can't drive *blush*

The Butterfly said...

i remember i was drunk.

Did you say I could get into your pants to me?

Telliecoin said...

I find your bimbotic attitude adorable! :)