Wednesday 28 May 2008

Diet Or Regular?

I don't know why, but people can't seem to take orders well these days. How are these outlets actually hiring? If they can't even take a simple order of Coke, how are they ever going to bring me shoes in the right sizes?

"Give me a coke." I ordered.

"Diet coke?' She replied

"Just coke."

"Diet or regular." She asked again, and it was getting on my nerves.

I've been walking ALL day, late for my manicure, carrying an oversized bag and under the insane afternoon sun, and all this in heels no less.

"I want just the normal coke."

"So regular coke?"

"If that's what you call it here, then yes!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Service here has a looong way to go.

Anonymous said...

Lolx ...
Maybe the crew was asking ...
regular or large size ?????
kekekekeke ...

Mylene said...

I'm pretty sure they weren't asking for sizes.

I thought I was the only one allowed to be silly, why are these waiters taking over my job??