Tuesday 11 November 2008

Subaru Challenge is NOT for me

I just heard the news that some guy won the challenge this year and that he stretched the record mark to over 81 hours.

Wow, that is like making $1000 an hour.

JJ was saying that he wanted us all to join next year and I thought that was a crazy idea.

"I think it's going to be insane to be out there for 80 hours straight." I protested.

"Ya, standing in the heat and all. It's really a mental struggle." He said.

"Just imagine not removing my makeup for 3 days straight. I'm going to look horrible!" I added.

They started staring at me like they always do.

"Girl, why would you want to put on makeup?" They asked.

"Well, we are going to be in the middle of Orchard Road and you expect me to go to town without makeup?"

"It's a challenge! Not a beauty pageant!"

"I know that! But who said we can't look good while trying to win a car?" I argued.

"Gawd, you are impossible. What next? You want to wear your heels?"

Obviously I'm not that dumb to wear heels for 3 days straight.

"Don't be silly. We can sit right?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U r back..for now..

non existence said...

lol pampered!

Missus Singapore said...

I know what you mean. Three days with make up on is a sure recipe for wrinkles!!! Argh!