Sunday 21 January 2007

Clueless again

Blogging is such a chore. I mean its like FREAKIN' tedious stuff. It's already hard enough for me to be typing, but trying to find the 'A' and the 'I' is crazy work especially when I have a new coat of nail polish on.

I took off just to do some afternoon shopping on friday with a purse full of Taka vouchers. It's like shopping for free. Then I met Judith for coffee cos that girl sneaked out of office too and we were drooling over this gorgeous guy at the coffee place. Men!! I can't live without them and my mum doesn't allow me to live with them either. What is a girl to do...

I'm ruining my coat.. so I guess I have to continue this some other time

3 comments:

Come in!!!!! said...

i'm a fan of this bimbo now.

Mylene said...

Hurray! My first fan!

(T) (H) (B) said...

Haha. Same situation. Unless the guy is like 10yrs older and ask for my hand in marriage, else I can't even think of living with them...