Monday 15 January 2007

Describe myself?

Josh's friend Ruben asked moi to describe myself and I said, 'I'm a girl who likes to have fun' and they started laughing at me.

I mean like, WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT?

So I asked if he wanted me to describe how I look and I said ' I have long hair, I'm tall and I like to talk alot'.

Well it turns out he was asking me to describe my personality. So I don't see what's wrong with 'likes to have fun'!

Well I should really introduce myself properly to my imaginary blog readership of 1000. I'm 23 and I think a girl should never live without a Hermes Berkins and Agent Provocateur. Neither should you even have less than 23 pairs of shoes and 15 bags because silly boys just waste all their money on cars and soccer betting. I mean it's so stupid when you can't even wear or carry them. Like duh...

I like looking in the mirror too, especially when I have to put my make-up on.

I like my 24 inch waist when I have on jeans made for 30 inches.

I like men who laugh at my jokes because Elaine says they have to be really dumb to do so and we can wrap stupid men round our fingers. Hurray!

No comments: