Tuesday 2 January 2007

Excuse me, are you a bimbo?

I have no idea why everyone keeps calling me a bimbo. It's like Hello.. I'm like, not even blonde.

I'm starting a blog because everyone else is having one and I get to choose what colours I want my background to be in. I suggested shocking pick with floral weavings but everyone seems to think it's a stupid idea.

I'm currently inspired by a few people.

Sash, who is like the best novellist never to have a book published. She's Singaporean, like me but she has such great stories to tell and she writes it all so beautifully, that she makes wanna take out my pocket rabbit. She's our favourite girl. Yan asked me who I thought was the greatest woman of 2006 and I said Sasha just because she inspired me to use the dictionary.

Butterfly, I think he's a male bimbo but he's just about the funniest read you can find now. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard reading till Josh told me about this. It's awfully sinful to read and just as addictive, so I'll refer to him as chocolates. So he's like Josh's hero and thanks to him, our favourite word now is 'whale'.

BryanBoy, self proclaimed World's Favourite Fag and he has more bags than me! I have a love hate r/s with him now. Unlike the above two, you don't need dictionary.com to read. Hurray!

Meg, naughty school teacher and all. I used to read this quite a bit but the entries aren't as good as they used to be.

Sorry honies no Xiaxue.

1 comment:

(T) (H) (B) said...

I think Xiaxue is boring. =)