Tuesday 16 January 2007

Platinium is the new black!

Okay so maybe it's not but I like it!

I painted a fresh new coat today and my nails looks GORGEOUS. I almost can't see my nails camoflauged next to the platinium card so I decided to add petals to it just so my I can still see my nails if its next to something silverish, like that silver cab.

Everything should be platinium, unless its pink then we'll have to see which looks better. I mean, you can't possibly be having be having silver skirts but pink is safe. I really think they should make credit cards pink too and I'll apply for all of them.

OMG.... I actually think pink is the new black! Okay, maybe at least till my platinium coat comes off.

2 comments:

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

nice read.

The Butterfly said...

Male bimbo? Me?

u've obviously been reading too shallow..