Friday 26 January 2007

Champagned!

SOME ASSHOLE SPILLED CHAMPAGNE ON ME!

Thank you for wet tissues, they are miracle workers for getting me clean. I only don't like it cos it's wet. Well, I was almost desperate enough to clean myself up with pads but I only had tampons with me and cleaning myself with a tampon is going to look ridiculous. What would people think of me!

It's lucky I was having house champagne or i'd have made him lick me up. Oh.. yes he was actually very cute. Silly me to not mention that in my brief affair with anger. The only pity was that he wasn't very tall.. not that I have any issues with short guys.. just as long as they're cute, and they don't spill my drinks.

(I have to say this cos I'm secretly a fan of someone who isnt very tall, but he's widely popular with the people who are reading my blog. *nods* I'm talking about your resident pretty boy of the sex-blogosphere. BF.. his initials should be suffice I think. Ego Boost!)

Yan said that he intentionally spilled my drink so that he could chat us up. I'm like.. that's ridiculous.. men chat women up by offering to buy drinks, not spill them! Silly girl. I mean.. I don't really get men exactly, but most men start chatting me up by asking "how much" and I always wonder why they don't ask the waiters directly on the drink prices.

The girls are always amazed why I'm never offended. But its like.. HELLO.. it's not really their fault if the bars don't place drink menus on the tables.. RIGHT?! How would you even know the price then!?

2 comments:

The Butterfly said...

talking about me?

since when u've seen me in person?

Mylene said...

ive seen u lots..lolx

do i have to remind you how prominent u r in sch? ooops ;)